Evergreen Plantation House
This two-story brick structure was built between 1830 and 1840 by Ralph Brou in the Greek revival style. One of the finest examples of a Louisiana plantation house of more than a century ago. Located on River Road, five miles west of Edgard.
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT SIZES AND PRICES FOR CANVASES, FRAMED OR UNFRAMED, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL ASKING FOR A COMPLETE PRICE LIST TO BRADFINEART@YAHOO.COM.